Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vacation At Borobudur Temple With NTC English Course (2010)






Sunday Morning On 4th O July, 2010

Hi everybody......How’re you today? I hope you all are very very good. In this good opportunity I’d like to tell my history to you all about my Journey to Borobudur Temple together with NTC English course Cantel Yogyakarta. Okay let’s begin my history and I hope you enjoying to read my Story!.
             This was my special day, why did I say that? Because at that time I could go to Borobudur Temple with NTC English Course. Really it was very surprised  me because before that, I had ever imagined my self,  I though what a lovely day if I can go to Borobudur Temple because for this month I am in The holiday season.
I started my Journey, firstly, I prepared my self at six o’ clock I took  a shower and then directly I took my Bag,  I filled it by something that I needed it in Borobudur Temple. After at six thirty I was  ready to go to NTC English course and got meeting together with all participants. I drove my motorcycle for about quarter hour finally I came to NTC English course soon because the street was still  quite, when I arrived. I was looking around there were a lot of friends who had arrived before me. So that I met with Rio one of my classmates. I said to him, ‘’ Hello Rio... How are you today? ‘’Oh you....I’m fine thanks.’’ Rio said. I told to him that I was very surprised and felt very very happy because it was my first time traveling in my life that I had to spend my times by Speaking English anywhere and every where, wow I thought it was great and so fantastic.

At Nine o’clock  p.m,  finally the Bus has come so that I was ready to go by Bus together. But in fact I had to walk for about one km to the Bus Stop because the Bus could not stop in front of NTC building and also the street was  so very limited. Finally I got the Bus and directly got on the Bus together. I sit on the second set in the right chair with Rio and Teachers. Before going, one of a Instructor of travel gave a word  to students. She said: “ Hello everybody, before going there let’s pray  by your self may our agenda will be successful, praying begin...!’’ . Then the condition a bit quite for a moment. After praying the teacher suggested us she hopped us to speak English as much as we can every where every times. A students answered: ”okay.....we will”.

During the trip I was talking with Rio I said to him that I was really interested by teachers, I saw they always tried to speak in English with one each other, that made me to be jealous why because they could speak in English so very fluently until they could laugh one each other in their communication.

One of teacher sat down in one set with me I tried to ask him by my simple language in English. I said him, ‘’ hi….Mr…. May I know your name?’’. He said: ’’ of course my name is Widuri I come from Palembang.’’ So how about you guys?’’ he asked me. I answered: ’’My name is Bagus, I come from Trenggalek East Java. Nice to meet you Mr. Widuri’’‘’Yes, thanks.’’ He replied. Beside that one of teachers gave the quiz to students she was very satisfied because some of student could answer almost the quiz truly that has given.

Arrived in the Borobudur Temple



At Ten o clock p.m finally I arrived in Borobudur Temple, before going in, I have breakfast together with other participants. Yes… Now this was time for breakfast I really felt very starving at that time. After having breakfast together so we started our journey into Borobudur Temple area. I had to walk from Bus stop to Borobudur Temple area for about quarter hour. During walking there, I was looking around the location  there were many people and also in my left and right so many shops or sellers. The something for sale such us clothes, T-Shirt, Souvenir and Handicraft etc. Shortly afterward, I and all students stopped in front of Ticket-window. We were not allowed to go in before buying the ticket. At that time I had to queue on the line. While waiting the turn, I used that time for taking picture together with my group.

I saw many people they also had to queue on the land I thought they had same destination to go to Borobudur temple. Some of them came from group of Muktamar 1 Abad Muhammadiyah, maybe they spent the opportunity beside got meeting they also spent their opportunity for going to Borobudur Temple. Then after we got the ticket and the turn directly we went into Borobudur temple.

 

          Did you know ? I was looking there was a lovely views of the garden many trees and so one thing that has been making me very amazing, do you know that? Yes there were  human being who stood up without any action or both of them just kept silent like a Statue. One of them, his body was fulled by black mire wow.. It was fantastic. At first time I thought that it was a statue but my guess was wrong, that was really human being who looked like statue, hahaha.....it was so funny you know.


Yel-yel session....
Based on the agenda we had to show our yel-yel wow....every group  have to show his action in front of teachers then the teachers would give the Score. They would choose the best one to be the winner. I did not know, from teacher decision finally we were the first group which have to show our yel-yel, actually we were really ready to it but especially me, I was very nervous I did not believe I could do it well, however I was ready to action although honestly I still felt worry.
Do you wanna know my action? Okay look at the picture below :




Well let’s continue my history....after finishing yel-yel......we met together between teacher and students we took a picture for documentary our activity.



We were given 2 hour for hunting the tourism. Which I had to get a tourists there and asked them to practice my language skill with them. For that time I could get a tourists easily shortly afterward I met them and then I asked them about their self. Oke here my report data, I am going to tell you one by one.



Go Back to Yogyakarta
After hunting tourist for about 2 hours, finally I decided to got out from Borobudur Temple area. Because it was not to long I have to leave and go home together. Of course I went home with much new experience, new friends and spirit. At two thirty finally I leaved Borobudur Temple. I got on the bus again and not to long I slept in the Bus because I was really very tired after taking a walk many hour there. Okay So that all my history I hope you are interested with my history…See ya…….. I always miss you. Good bye.




[1]A Student of NTC English Course Cantel Yogyakarta Graduated 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment