Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm Coming ....... 
Audio File: Check it out
I'm coming again. now I would like to share my experience on my English learning Process. okay I started learning English since I was child, exactly when I was in elementary school. What do you think when I said that ?.

You guess that I was so fluent in English. But the reality was not like that. After I graduated from my studies in Elementary school, Junior high school, Senior high school I had still been difficult to speak English. I was so sad because of this problem.

So, finally I decided to encourage my self to be active learner. I never give up to continue my study. I have realized that what should I do now is to learn more and more and practice Speaking and listening. I know that if I wanna be able to speak English, there is something important you have to do, it is practice and practice. 

I try to forget my fall in my bad experience and do the something beneficial on my future. I try to focus on learning till I feel confident to speak English easily and well.

"where there is will there is way" . this wisdom always I hold on my Mind to support my goal and purpose of my learning language. anyway, for me, there is no word to say : I can not do this, I have stopped, I'm not able to learn any languages etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment